Last Modified: May 2013
The Site offers an opportunity for users to download and license cell phone monitoring and tracking software for a fee. The Site, its features, functionality and design are owned by InfoShore (the "KURUMSAL").
4. Software End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SpyBubble's Site in order to monitor cell phone(s) you own or have proper consent to monitor.
- It may be a federal and/or state offense to install monitoring/surveillance software onto a Phone/Computer which you do not own or have proper authorization to install. It may also be an offense in your jurisdiction to monitor the activities of other individuals. Check all state, federal and local laws before installing any Monitoring Software such as SpyBubble. You may also have to notify a person that they are being monitored if they are over age 18. Federal or local law governs the use of some types of software; it is responsibility of the user to follow such laws.
It is the responsibility of the service user to determine, and obey, all applicable laws in their country and/or local jurisdiction regarding the use of the software and services. The software and service is intended to provide the Licensee with the ability to capture, store and control their own access to information. By installing SpyBubble on a mobile device, you represent that SpyBubble will be used in only a lawful manner. Accessing other people's mobile phones or computer or installing SpyBubble on another person's phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity. SpyBubble assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage. It is the final user's responsibility to obey all laws in their country and/or State.
While SpyBubble remains undetected by any known software, it is the user's responsibility to stop programs which might block SpyBubble on the phone, should this situation arise. Due to the fact that the software is a digital good and registration information cannot be reclaimed, we do not give refunds for simply changing your mind. All sales are final.
Regardless of the state, it is almost always illegal to record a conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent to record and could not naturally overhear. Federal law and most state laws also make it illegal to disclose the contents of an illegally intercepted call or communication. Your security and discretion is our primary concern.
To ensure the absolute security of your data, we recommend you download your data regularly and delete it from your account. Unless you ask us otherwise, we automatically delete all data that is more that 7 days old. We also do not back up private data so you can rest assure that there is NO ONE who can access your data once it is gone. Please download your data regularly and delete what you don't need.
- SpyBubble software must not be used to 'Stalk' or 'Spy' anyone.
SpyBubble software must not be used to monitor the smart phone of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child over 18 without their written consent.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SpyBubble's Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- use our software for any illegal purpose whatsoever.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SpyBubble at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Accessing the Site and Account Security
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the KURUMSAL and Site users.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide to us is correct, current and complete.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify KURUMSAL of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time for any reason or no reason without notice or explanation.
6. Your Use of the Site
- You agree to access or use the Site only for services and information related to cell phone monitoring and tracking.
- You agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our site, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Site for a permitted use.
You must not:
- Modify or sublicense any material from the Site.
- Publish any material from the Site, except material which is expressly made available for redistribution (e.g. newsletters).
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from the Site for a commercial purpose..
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, unsolicited mass communication without our prior written consent.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the KURUMSAL or a KURUMSAL employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the KURUMSAL or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
7. Site Content
You understand that all content, software, hosted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are provided on the Site “AS IS.” You agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall the Site be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available.
8. Monitoring and Enforcement, Termination
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Block violator\'s IP address and/or notify his or her Internet Service Provider.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone using our software. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
- We do not provide legal services or advice. Any advice given is based on our subjective experiences, provided for general educational purposes only and should not be relied upon. It is your sole responsibility to research, prior to licensing the software, whether your intended use of our software is legal in your jurisdiction. Seek independent legal counsel for assistance. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising out of or related to our educational advice, our interpretation of the information you provide to us and your use of our software.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, INFORMATION AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14. Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Site!